Paddle Jessica Paddle Jessica

I like the visuals, but the game is just too simple.

BarbarianBabes responds:

That's because it's a minigame- one of eight bonus endings to a sexfight wrestling match vs. Jessica. We're going to be putting the wrestling match up here to play as well.

Dolum Dolum

I liked this game, i recommend that you republish it using WebGL since nobody uses the Unity Webplayer anymore, as Google Chrome doesn't support it, and most people use Google Chrome.

Kainante responds:

Thanks for the advice, I realized too late the WebGL, so I will try to re-upload

Black Reef Black Reef

Looks great and it's fun! but it is kind of hard, specially since that crosshair is so difficult to see, maybe you should put a red crosshair or a bigger one, also i think nobody uses the Unity webplayer anymore, as most people won't botter using a different browser if they are Chrome users.

Delirium [Tech demo] Delirium [Tech demo]

I wasn't able to play the game here, but i downloaded the desktop version, and i liked it!

alexheg responds:

I'm glad to hear it!

Matilda Matilda

Nice art! and actual gameplay! this is actually a game, so i like it!

Sex Sim 3D pt 2 Sex Sim 3D pt 2

Looks nice and promising, but it has some errors like those buttons overlapping, and also i selected hair number 10 and it looks weird because that ponytail doesn't move with the character's head.

Sex Sim 3D (18+) Sex Sim 3D (18+)

I think this could be good!

M/M arvion-seyloid dockin M/M arvion-seyloid dockin

Pretty nice, i don't like male on male hentai games, but this has great animations and nice artwork.

PetreskoBG responds: